Ever seen true paradise?
Get Updates by Email
- Chiptopia – How To
- 3 Chiptopia tricks
- A Love Story Chipotle video
- How to get more food out of your Chipotle order
- Win Free Chipotle by playing Friend or Faux
- Chipotle Delivery Now Available
- Do you want to go to Chipotle? Heck yeah!
- Pizzeria Locale (aka Chipotle’s Pizza restaurant) is expanding
- Farmed and Dangerous Trivia Answers
- Farmed and Dangerous – Watch it now on Hulu
If you haven’t signed up yet, you can join Chipotle’s rewards program, Chiptopia, here: https://chipotle.com/chiptopia
If you want to maximize your rewards, here are 3 simple tricks (assuming you eat enough Chipotle to max out the rewards):
- Get one membership per person/phone number. You could even get two for yourself if you get a second number through Google Voice that can receive texts. If your household has more than one cell phone, you can split your order into two orders and get credit for every burrito or bowl.
- Make sure you use your free burrito toward the rewards program. To get to the maximum reward level each month of Hot, you need to buy 11 burritos (or bowls, salads, tacos), but the free ones you get count toward the total.
- If you don’t go to Chipotle enough to max out the rewards, then you can team up with a Chipotle buddy and take turns going. Maybe alone you can only eat 8 times a month, and you have a friend who goes another 3 times without you? If you team up and share a rewards card, you can split the 20 burrito Chipotle feast at the end of the program for qualifying for the hot status each month.